The Mattishall Neighbourhood Plan is a community-led document for guiding the future development of the parish. It is about the use and development of land over the next 20 years. If successful at referendum it will become part of the statutory development plan for the area.
Mattishall Neighbourhood Plan
The Neighbourhood Plan is now in it's final stage and will be going to referendum on 28th September 2017. All residents on the electoral role will have the chance to vote on whether to plan is adopted or rejected. If supported by the Parish the Plan will become a statutory planning document and guide future planning applications in Mattishall. Further information can be found below.
- Gladman to Planning Committee 12th June June 9, 2017
- Independent Examiner’s Response May 1, 2017
- Breckland Local Plan Consultation – Preferred Sites Document October 5, 2016
- Neighbourhood Plan – Published! July 25, 2016
- MNP First Draft & next steps July 6, 2016
- Site Options Map November 29, 2015
- Mattishall “Call for Sites” November 29, 2015