The Mattishall Neighbourhood Plan is a community-led document for guiding the future development of the parish. It is about the use and development of land over the next 20 years. If successful at referendum it will become part of the statutory development plan for the area.
Mattishall Neighbourhood Plan
The Neighbourhood Plan has been completed the final consultation period closed on 15th March 2017. The Neighbourhood Plan along with the representations are now being passed to the Independent Examiner. These Documents can be found by following the link below. Should the Examiner find the Plan sound, the final step is to hold a Village Referendum. If supported the Plan will become a statutory planning document and guide future planning applications in Mattishall.
- Gladman to Planning Committee 12th June June 9, 2017
- Independent Examiner’s Response May 1, 2017
- Breckland Local Plan Consultation – Preferred Sites Document October 5, 2016
- Neighbourhood Plan – Published! July 25, 2016
- MNP First Draft & next steps July 6, 2016
- Site Options Map November 29, 2015
- Mattishall “Call for Sites” November 29, 2015